JobTitle: Business Development Executive
Experience: Minimum 1 year FMCG sales experience
Location: Indore, Travelling job
Position - Business Development Executive
Reports - Area Sales Manager/HO
Location - Indore, Travelling job
- To build strong relationship with existing and new customers.
- To generate sales and ensure usage of the entire range of the company products.
- To get new product ideas based on market findings and customer visits.
- To promote and launch new products to the market.
- Customer contact
- Commitment to end-user and wholesaler.
- Develop new markets/sales opportunities.
- Maintain the relationship between wholesaler and distributor.
- Develop the relationship with end-user.
- Visit key customer, and represent the promotion, delivery of the giveaways.
- Get information from the customer, and also pass on new information to our customer.
- Introduce new products.
- Handle complaints
Direction of Others - No
Experience & Education:
- To prepare market visit and consumption reports on a timely manner.
- To assist in the evaluation process through filling the EUCR [End User Consumption Report].
- Marketing support
- To assist in the preparation and coordination of seminar and product demonstrations.
- To present in seminars and product demonstrations
- Making sales forecasting
- To collect and collate competitor and market information Inventory
- Making well inventory management at local level
- High school graduates. University preferred, preferably from hospitality background.
- Minimum 1 year out-door sales experience.
- Food industry an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of distribution channel.
- Outgoing, independent, self-discipline, like to deal with people at different levels.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent in English and local language.